Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So Do YOU Think You Can Dance?

I am so inspired by the dancers on "So You Think You Can Dance" and really want to pick up dancing for fun.

So believe it or not, there is actually an evening, weekly dance program in Medford at SpringStep! They offer several different types of dance that meets once a week for a small fee. Upcoming courses for the summer are reaching its deadline on July 5th, so if you are interesting in taking dance classes in the summer, you should register soon.

I think I will be signing up for Monday's hip-hop class which meets 630P-730P from July 9th - Aug 13. If you are interested in joining me, I could definitely use the company and laughs, do let me know.

Check out their website for further details and registration. If you plan on registering for the hip-hop course, let me know. If you aren't sure, then I encourage you to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" on Wed. nights. Okay, it's cheesy reality show, but I love it!

SpringStep's official website for more details

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.