Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Say Good-Bye to Sweaty Palms!

Hugger Mugger, a company that offers quality yoga-related products, came out with this brilliant idea -- a cork slope to put underneath the front or back of your mat. If placed under the front of your mat, it helps with slippery palms, which is a common tendency during challenging yoga practices. And best of all, it's only $16.95!!! At that price, you could probably get two - one for the front and back of the mat. I haven't tried this product yet, as I do not get sweaty palms during practice, but I am tempted....

If anyone gets this product, you MUST tell me about it!!!
Here's a link to the product as well as Hugger Muggers fabulous website!
Hugger Mugger Cork Wedge
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.