Friday, March 16, 2007

Lululemon ~ Yoga/Fitness Wear















I've always been a huge fan of lululemon, and only until recently, they opened a store in Boston (finally!). Lululemon is yoga-inspired athletic-wear for men and women based out of Vancouver, Canada (one of the healthiest and cleanest cities in the world, of course), and has recently expanded their line to other activities such as running, rock-climbing, and biking.

Although I do work for them on the side as a community educator/marketer, I am not biased! Really, I've tried every athletic-wear out there being the active person that I am, and finally came across one that is not only functional, but also fashionable. You shouldn't believe me, but rather you should try them out for yourself!

They have two locations in Massachusetts -- Boston and Hingham. The Boston location is a mini showroom and the Hingham location is larger with more color varieties. If you stop by any of their locations, let them know you heard from me! I don't get any commission, but do this on the side because yoga is my passion and lululemon really does live up to the yoga philosophy and lifestyle.

If you have any questions about lululemon, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail. We're looking to give the brand some exposure, so be on the look-out for upcoming events!

No comments: