Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Balance on this...

Numerous studies have shown that back pains especially in the lower back have increased due to sitting at the computer desk all day long, whether it be at work or at home. At home, I have used a balacing ball as my office chair, but this idea by Gaiam is even more brilliant! Who needs some fancy executive chair that will ruin your back if sat in improperly when you can get this one that will not only relieve back pains, but also keep your core engaged the entire time!

It's sold on Gaiam's website and retails for $100, which isn't bad considering most executive office chairs are in that vicinity.

check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about getting one of these. Do you like it? (Well I guess you do, if you are highlighting it on your site.)

Might have to order one.....

Thanks,
Chayil

sammi said...

Hi Chayil,
I don't have this chair unfortunately, because it's such a brilliant idea. I use a balancing ball as my chair, but the only issue is there is no back-rest like this one. If you are considering getting it, definitely let me know.