Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yoga Music You can Groove to...

I am obsessed with Shiva's music compilation! If you enjoy the music I play during class, then this CD is a MUST! I purchased this CD months ago, have been listening to it at least once a day, and continue to enjoy it. There was obvious thought in the music selection and placement throughout the CD. It starts off slowly with some melodic, meditative tracks then gradually picks up to upbeat, dance-like tunes that really are quite addictive!

If you are an iTunes nut like I am, unfortunately, this album is not available on iTunes, so you'll just have to buy it. Music like this is generally quite difficult in regular music stores (if any still exist), but if you are patience, Amazon.com has them. If you are not patient, I have seen them in Whole Foods Market around town.

If you have this CD already, let me know what you think of it, or have suggestions of your own. I always try to keep my music fresh for every class, so recommendations are welcomed!

No comments: