Thursday, May 17, 2007

Big Sweet Tooth?

Okay, so maybe food isn't yoga-related, but I certainly think so! After a rigorous vinyasa flow, what better way to reward yourself than sweets! If you are like me, my sweet tooth needs to be satisfied on a daily basis. I am a huge, HUGE fan of cookies (chocolate chip being my fave), and I came across these cookies by Dancing Deer - Tangerine Butterfly Cookies - and they are delicious! They are on the pricier side at $5.99 for one bag of 12 cookies, but for the quality and freshness of it, they are totally worth it. Plus, Dancing Deer is a philanthropic company based in Boston, donating a percentage of their profits to local charities, so you can enjoy sweets for a good cause.

In addition to these Tangerine cookies, they also make a variety of other cookies, cakes, and brownies. You can either order them online (but why pay for S&H), or get them at Whole Foods. I'm a big foodie, so if you have suggestions of your own, please do share.

Oh and another note, jam thumbprint cookies by Iggy's Bread is another to-die-for. I would say they are my favorite cookies. Absolutely worth the drive to Cambridge for them, perhaps before yoga! :)

Bon Appetit!

No comments: