Friday, May 25, 2007

Super duper yoga mat

After practicing yoga for over 6 years now, I have used several different mats mainly because none have ever lived up to my daily practice. I try to be conscious by purchasing mats that are made of eco-friendly materials, but for some reason they never seem to last.

I think I may have found my mat now, and one that may last me for a while. These mats are made of super high-quality material and according to them, will last you a lifetime (or two). They are on the pricey side (ranging from $57-$90), but if they will last me a lifetime (or two), then it's all worth it.

To find out more about these mats made by Manduka, check out their website. The only downside (at least in my opinion) is the limited offering of colors for mats. I'm a big green person if you haven't noticed already, and unfortunately, no green Manduka mats -- only black or purple. If you practice yoga often, then I suggest you invest in a high-quality mat coming from someone who has gone through 6 mats already. If you have any questions about Manduka mats, let me know! So far, it seems to stand up to my practice, but only time will tell.

Manduka website

No comments: